Application Procedure for Filling Online Application Form
- Before you proceed to register yourself for Filling Online Application you must ensure that you have read and understood the admission eligibility criteria for B.P.Ed course to take the admission.
- Click on register first for user registration.
- Check your email address for activation code to complete the registration process.
- Login by your user name/email and password then click Online Application.
- You should have a valid e-mail id and mobile no for communication and transaction of information.
- Keep the scaned copy of Photograph, Signature and Documents( Madhyamik Admit/BirthCertificate, Madhyamik Mark sheet, H.S Mark sheet, Graduation Mark sheet, Post-graduation Mark sheet, Sports achievement certificate, Caste Certificate, Other qualification certificate) ready before applying online form. The candidate is required to upload his/her photograph and signature of max size 20-50 KB. Photograph and signature should be clear and identifiable. Documents should be max size 50-150 KB. File should be .jpg , .jpeg, .png or .pdf format only.
- All documents(certificates and testimonials) should be uploaded in original.
- Check your information details carefully before final submission of your application form.
- The candidates are required to take a printout of confirmation page/receipt copy and application form to retain the same for their record.
- Eligible candidate for admission should bring one copy of the following:
- Print out a copy of the form submitted online.
- Recent two passport size colored photographs.
- All testimonials (self attested photo copy and original copy for verification at the time of admission ) which she has mentioned in application from without fail.
- Prescribed Medical Fitness Certificate (the form must be downloaded from the college website).
- Fill the Anti Ragging form through online and submit the print copy of the same on the date of admission.