Online application are invited from the eligible female graduate candidates for the session 2020-2022(Two years course)for admission in B. P. Ed Course at Government Physical Education College For Women, Rice Research Station, P.O-Chinsurah(RS), Dist- Hooghly affiliated by the University of Burdwan and recognized by the NCTE. No. of Seats – 50[Subject to qualify the eligibility criteria of NCTE].
- Eligibility Criteria – As per NCTE norms:
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 50% marks and having at least participation in the Inter-College/Inter-Zonal/District/School Competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India.
Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education with 45% marks.
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 45% marks and studied physical education as compulsory/elective subject.
Bachelor’s degree with 45% marks and having participated in National/Inter University/State competitions or secured 1st , 2nd or 3rd position in Inter College/Inter-Zonal/District/School competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India.
Bachelor’s degree with participation in International competitions or secured 1st , 2nd or 3rd position in National/Inter-University competition in sports and games as recognized by respective federations/AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India.
Graduation with 45% marks and at least three years of teaching experience (for deputed in-service candidates i.e. trained physical education teachers/coaches)
The relaxation in the percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and in the reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC-A/OBC-B shall be as per the rules of the Government of West Bengal.
- Total No. of seats=50.
- The age of the candidate should be 21 years to 30 years as on 01-07-2020.
- Date of start Online Form fill up: 22.12.2020.
- Date of closing of Online Form fill up: 02.01.2020.
- List of selected candidate for admission in B. P. Ed course, session 2020-2022 will be published on 04.01.2021 on college website at 4:00 P.M.
- Hard copy of ‘online application form’ along with all self attested certificates and testimonials(birth certificate/M.P admit card, cast certificate, marksheets, sports achivement certificate and other certificates) must submit on the date of admission(07.01.2021[Thursday] & 08.01.2021[Friday] at 11:30 A.M). Candidate also has to produce the original documents of the attested copy of the certificates.
- Admission date for selected candidate in B. P. Ed course, session 2020-2022 on 07.01.2021[Thursday] & 08.01.2021[Friday] at 11:30 A.M. Note:- Candidate must submit the bank receipt of admission fees and produce all original certificates and testimonials for final verification). No one will be considered among the selected candidates(1st list)if she failed to attend admission date i.e. 7 and 8 January, 2021.
- Selected candidates thouse who will come for admission must follow the instruction and guidelines COVID-19 by the Helth Department, Govt. of West Bengal. No one will be allowed to enter the college campus without Mask and Hand Sanitizer.
- 1st waiting list will be published on 11.01.2021, subject to availability of vacant seat.
- Eligible candidate for admission should bring followings:
- Print out a copy of the form submitted online.
- Recent two passport size colored photographs.
- All testimonials (self attested photo copy and original copy for verification at the time of admission ) which she has mentioned in application from without fail.
- Prescribed Medical Fitness Certificate (the form must be downloaded from the college website).
- Fill the Anti Ragging form through online and submit the print copy of the same on the date of admission.
- No Fees will be charged for online application for admission 2020-2022 sesson.
- Pay Aadmission Fees thouse are selected for the admission in B.P.Ed course, 2020-2022 sesson on the basis of merit list will publish on 04.01.2021, sesson 2020-2022.
- Pay Admission Fees Rs. 650.00 to
GOVT. PHYSICAL EDUCATION COLLEGE FOR WOMEN, HOOGHLY
Account No: 35833797521(current)
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India, Chinsurah Branch
IFSC Code: SBIN0000056
Note:- No Cash/Draft/Cheque will be entertained. Payment receipt must be produced on the date of admission.
All corresponding regarding admission in B. P. Ed course 2020-2022 will be made through college website. No correspondence will be done by any other means. Candidates are requested to follow the website day by day.
- B. P. Ed course is residential in nature. Hostel accommodation will be provided to the students. No one will be allowed to attend regular instructional classes from home.
- Help Desk: For any kind of quires and technical helps for filling online form for admission please contact:
Dr. Biplab Choudry - 9732305337 / 9064768474
Sri. Swapan Kr. Sarkar - 8240616260